Thread: At wits end!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 07:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So sorry Heidi, I hope you start to feel a little better very soon. It is an exhausting disease to have when the pain is high and relentless...

I'm feeling crappy myself with a pain spike with these darned weather changes here in the UK, didn't sleep well, pain all over the place today, tears and frustrations ongoing. Just had a go at my poor husband about his lack of gardening interest because the sun is out for a few hours before the next storm comes in, and I'd like to sit outside for ten minutes and get some sunshine, but the garden is a neglected muddy deathtrap for me since I haven't been able to garden myself. It gets me down. Usually I'd just complain a bit, but today I'm a donkey on the edge...

Know that you're not alone, and hang in there. I hope someone can help you out with some better med options quickly. Keep fighting to get what you need.

BTW, haven't changed my 'mood' icon for months, I'm on the iPad, and if I try it bombs out!

Thinking of you.

Bram

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!

Last edited by Brambledog; 02-07-2014 at 07:39 AM. Reason: I think we all know. Today I am a miserable muppet.
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hana (02-12-2014), HeidiB (02-07-2014), moosey2me (02-09-2014)