Thread: At wits end!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 08:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I love essential oils and have a couple of different natural creams that I use too, but they don't really help the pain, but they don't anger my skin and ease the dry soreness a bit. I'd be really interested to know what oils are in the cream, and exactly what the cream is. I'm in the UK, so I might not be able to get it here anyway. I like to give new things a go, after all, you never know...

Bram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreadePalma View Post
I spent most of my adult life in an alternative medicine practice (primarily massage). One night during my worst episode of flames roaring off my arm with a burning cold inside, so bad I could barely breath much less sleep and I grabbed a tube of an extremely pure, high grade, essential oil cream that I used on injured patients at the clinic where I worked. I had no expectations having always used it myself and others for sports injuries and muscle strain etc. But I applied it and the next thing I knew I was waking up in the morning and my intense pain was gone. I'm not going to insist it was the cream because I don't know for sure but I think it was at least a factor. It is quite different than other creams and was also very popular with my patients on their varied injuries.

I haven't yet had a new episode of that magnitude to see if I can duplicate that result.

Anyway, I have a bunch of sample packets that I still have since I had to stop seeing patients when the CRPS hit me. If you want I can send you a couple to see if it helps you. If you're interested let me know where to send them. It wouldn't cost you or me anything since I have them and I have a stamp.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moosey2me (02-09-2014)