View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 01:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, returned to the applied kinesiologist yesterday. His assessment was very positive.

I explained that my severe pain had been replaced by pins and needles and asked him if this was progress and his response was, "well sure it is." He then tested my strength and I had across the board improvement.

It's really amazing. He put me in a "slouched" position and testing strength doing various movements. Noticeably weak. He then had me sit up straight with shoulders back and I had full strength.

He thinks that I need to continue on the rhomboid work.

He also commented on my tricep weakness. Indicated that he thought the compression was for the most part removed and now it's all about regaining strength.

I know not everyone is in my boat, but I do have cervical ribs and I've been through this before. I've never attacked this so vigorously via exercise and massage. The results were pretty dramatic and quick. I know in the past pain prevented me from doing anything. This was a mistake.

All that said, I'm not out of the woods yet and am fully prepared for some kind of setback.

KY
kyoun1e is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Coop42 (02-07-2014)