View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balanchine View Post
I should note that I haven't felt a bit of difference since going on the Alpha and the rest of the regimen - L-Carnitine (L Tartate) 500 mg, B12 (methylcobalamin) 2500 mcg, B6, D3, Magnesium Malate and CoQ-10.
That's not unusual. There are some supplements I take because they make a tangible difference, others I take because I know (from reading/learning) that I should (they're just a good idea for persons like me—everyone is different/has different criteria) even though I don't notice much/anything, and some I've discontinued. (ALC and Glucosamine/Chondroitin/Msm fall into this latter category for me.)

Also not unusual is that while some supplements' benefits are noticable almost immediately, others take longer or work more slowly—so slowly that it may not be readily noticable. Keeping a medication diary/journal can sometimes help in sorting this out.

Quote:
Guess all this will take time!
You guess correctly, but hopefully it will be well worth the effort.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (02-07-2014)