View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 11:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry father-in-law

He is worse..to the point where I have to stay away from him..he is so negative that it upsets me..I have RSD and he puts me over the top.My BP was going nutts.I still feel he has something wrong besides age..He acts like a stud muffin..He is 92 and wants to find women to marry.He says he has girlfriends,but the truth he scared them all away.he is so negative ,and too fast ,,We take care of him the most my Dear Husband gets his mail,takes it in or out,gets news paper for him too.Cleans out the snow etc..No thank you,no praise,,just his daughters are so good to him..This really hurts my husband.I was making meals and things but all he wants to do is run me down..He is very forgetful,repeats often,talks to himself a lot.This man drives me crazy..Thanks just needed to vent..He makes everyone think the worst of my Husband and I..I am so tired of this.Gossips about everyone and everything.I want to confront him,but my husband says don't..My thoughts are I do not have anything to lose..I just hate sitting back listening to all the lies and negative comments..
moosey2me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote