View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 05:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Its hard.

You know, I find myself saying...this time last year I could still have a job and work. I could still wear shoes. And so on and so on. I have flash backs of what I was doing in March last year, buying new shoes for a new job...both of which are gone now.

My burning got so bad, I had started a new job in March and by June I quit due to burning and by July everything changed. I had gone to Disney World then this past November when I went to Florida no way could I go and I doubt I will ever go to Disney World again.

How do I stop thinking about it? Reading on here and the people who have it worse than me. Thinking of friends and loved ones who have cancer and I don't. Trying to be thankful for what I do have and can still do.

It sounds cliche' but I really do look at others less fortunate and appreciate my circumstances more. I just try to always focus on the positive, which is hard for a negative person such as myself.

Lastly, I have not given up hope that one day God will heal me. Without hope it becomes dismal.

I also accept that there will be dark days when I have a pity party all day and I allow that without guilt. The key is to not stay there.

Good luck, it's not easy.
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kirky (02-08-2014), Susanne C. (02-08-2014)