View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 07:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Low white blood cells and question about elevation

So I guess to start off I have been having a lot of stomach issues lately. I have had chronic diarrhea since October. Then for about the past month a lot of pain in my abdomen/stomach area. I had a colonoscopy going both ways and my white blood cells were very low and we found out I have colitis but it was unspecific. I got the flu twice within a month and my white blood cells dropped to critically low. So I was told I can not get sick again because I have to get them to go up. I wasn't told what will happen if they keep going down though, but they are going to check them again and are keeping a close watch on me. I am wondering if anyone else has this problem?

Also I live in the mountains but last week I stayed at my friend's house in town. My legs hurt (where my CRPS is) but it was manageable. Although since I have been back home in the higher elevation my legs have been hurting very bad! My pain went from a 6-7 to a 9-10. So I am wondering if maybe elevation has something to do with CRPS pain?