View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 09:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default greatful

My husband will not hear of it..Getting doctors,because his brother and sisters will not back him..Get this he still drives too.Which is wrong..its like no one dares to stand up to him.I would,but my husband says stay away from him..He thinks he is always right.Talks about woman all the time.We all are tired of it..If I by chance run into him,I made up my mind,If I hear bads things again,I am going to ask him,if he is still a Christian,because the way he talks is terrible.I pray everyday all this bad behavior and negativety will stop and the good Lord will touch him..All the family just sits back and listens to him..I just can't ...When my dear mother-in-law was alive ,which past away 3 years ago this coming may,,he treated her terrible..downing her about her weight,always talking about woman and photos..She would get so upset by this.she would tell him stop,and he would be right back at it again the next day..God Bless Her..thank you so much for your words and kindness..This man makes my rsd flair..
moosey2me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote