View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 04:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi JANE! I'm typing from my phone, so expect typos!

For the last five years or so I've gotten really bad pelvic pain immediately following a bladder infection. I get on average 1.5 a year, but this last one was a crazy. I'm in approx my fifth o six week of bad pain. They usually last just about four weeks after the bladder inf. clears. I too am wondering about nerve damage. Today, knock on wood and lightt a candle, it seems better. It usually simply peters out, but was stronger and longer this time...and I pray I'm doing better, I've been fooled before.

Ok, as I have mentioned, I had no pain originally with my teeth and there was lots of weirdness. I ended up losing my tooth, worsening pain and was determined to have SS...an autoimmune illness

It was a difficult and long process and horrendously painful!!!!!!

My Desipramine and cream has me in a better place. I have low pain and moments if no pain. haaaaaaa. JOY!

Odd things can set it off though. Not to the full extent has before...maybe a 7 or 8. Sometimes a 9. A cold breeze is the worst. I'll try extra cream etc
On such mess ups I'll take 1/2 of a strong med and that does the trick. But I'm very careful and try my best to protect that side of my face!!!

My foot is a bit better, but I'm doing NO exercise. I'm using an OTC foot cream for PN that helps.

When I got the ATN my blood pressure went through the roof and even after much much effort and extreme med changes, it is still high, so I would like to do some exercise.

How are you coming along??????
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote