View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 05:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary jane View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm a young girl in her 20s with genital neuropathic pain. I've been suffering for 4 months and not getting better. I am slim, smart, cute, whatever but I cannot have intercourse or even outercourse. I am trying out online dating, but it seems daunting to bring up this subject.
If I say it straight out in my online profile and get asked out it still makes for an awkward first date but if I mention it after a few dates it's still horrible because by then I would like the guy and would be really hurt to be rejected on the grounds of illness.
My only other hope is dating someone really old and maybe with problems of his own (impotence)....

what would you do ??

Hey Mary Jane how's you?hope your good
I'm a 25 year old Irish man I'm a very happy chappy
I put a smile on every 1st face I'm good lucking a charmer and very romantic when j get the chance but I can just never tell a girl only in this I'm hoping this is Gona help me..but it's hard saying this my balls never dropped it still works or and ....nobody knows I've hidden well trough out the years.i have a great job and I'm a very genuine person every 1 gets a good laugh out of me..I've just set this up literally just this min..basically this is my chance to help my self and some 1 else ...it's all a lil weird but if you wana chat I'm be glad a that..
Fellers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote