Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 07:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Good morning skutters :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skutters View Post
Should have also said I had a great weekend. Celebrated my 42 birthday with most of the family and friends. I did go down the pub and eat, drink and be merry. First time in 12 years that we did more than a cake with the kids for my birthday. Now I just have to get SWIBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) to do similar her hers.
I now have 2 new phrases thanks to you....'same old holding pattern' and SWIMBO.....lol......I am a woman but can appreciate that !

I know what you mean about being more careful.....I was sweeping the floor last weekend and I noticed blood on my shirt....went into the kitchen and asked my daughter if I was bleeding around my neck or face...she said no but your finger is bleeding all over the place....lol....I'm sure the sweeping motion was just pumping that blood right out of my finger...guess I cut it somewhere along that time.

And Happy Birthday ! You're just a baby.....lol....I'm 51 and will be 52 in May. I have been very fortunate to be able to spend my birthday for the last 5 years down on St George Island, Florida...hence my log in name with my 12 immediate family members. I know you had a great time having a grown up party evening.

You take care and please let us know what's going on with you from time to time. We all have to stick together now don't we ?

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote