View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 06:55 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Ain't suggesting nothing to nobody. We are all grownups who have rational tendencies. And what I did suggest is almost the opposite of going gluten free. The latter is the avoidance of gluten in hopes of seeing improvement while the other is deliberately trying to poison yourself to see if something is harming you. It is the tactic of desperate people who are running out of time. If twenty try and all feel like crap for a week, I don't care what anyone else thinks - I learned something.

This is not new info that I am putting out here. There is a rather large forum on this very site that has been covering this for a long time. Neurological symptoms associated with gluten sensitivities are not new. Neurologists have been ignoringf them for years.

So, settle the issue once and for all. Try to purposely kill yourself with baked goods. What a way to go! Strangle yourself with spaghetti! Pummel me with a very crisp baguette!

But you know what's really weird? Joking around like that had a certain emotional charge that went along with each name. Despite three years having gone by I still miss the stuff! That comes periously close to a "Jones" and neurotoxins at very low doses. Remember the blue green algae fad a few years ago? It wasn't faked and it wasn't placebo. No, the particular species of algae makes a tiny bit of cyanide as a garnish.
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote