View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 08:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
The Trial has lead emplacement to a single generator passing to both the cervical and lumbar spine..... assuming the programmer has half a clue, they should be able to provide temporary programs to allow you to select lumber alone, cervical alone, OR both. Just a thought, but going the distance for a Trial can give clear indication what works and what does not.

Prayin for ya, M56
Thanks again Mark...

I had a reply that was eaten when I got up to rest earlier.(they are dear... for the cost of sitting to type can be high! )
Anyway, this is great for me to know...and you're right! I will be able to get it all over with at once,and thank God for a trial. Still.. As I said my main concern is making this CRPS worse... so I'll continue to get informed!
Also, I don't have leukemia but close, and my immune system is suffering a bit too. The hematolgist says my platelets are high enough to proceed, so, that's good. I see my GI doc for the final seal of approval next week. On we go. Like BLAST, don't forget to REST, and well!!

Namaste, Hana
Hana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (02-11-2014), Mark56 (02-11-2014), moosey2me (02-10-2014), Rrae (02-12-2014)