View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 08:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Mark, I have read a lot of your posts and it seems as you have been through it all. I am sorry you have such issues but glad for your experience.
When I passed out and fell again after the VNG and was hospitalized, they did a battery of testing.

I had another MRI, they did a sonagram of the arteries of the in my neck, checked for seasures among other things. They found nothing unusual. The MRI did show this time I have some arteries that are smaller than usual, this would have always been there.

The neck and shoulder pain I get, has been chalked up to my lupus and arthritis, and tendionitis. I will however give the ear doctor a bit of time to work on me and if there is not much improvement bring that up for a closer look.

One of the ear tests they did was checking the signals down my neck was different. Electrodes were connected to behind my ear, on my neck and just below my neck and a clicking noise was produced in my ear. I had to put tension on my neck muscle and the vibration of the noise was measured.
I am not sure if that test is one I failed. I was too sick when I left to ask many questions. I will ask more at the follow up.

How did you go about getting yourself more active? I can not stand sitting here knowing there is so very much I need to do, and want to do. Just every time I try I get sick all over.
LauraM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote