View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 07:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupelo3 View Post
Just curious, but when you wrote that Vital Cell restores microcirculation I was wondering "according to who". I saw a lot of claims and accolades on their site. I also saw the reporting of research results. But I didn't see anything about who actually conducted this research; when and where it was conducted; and where were the results actually reported. Would you know if there is any "legitimate independent" information available to support the broad claims made by the company?

Thanks,

Gary
I spent quite some time talking to Jim English, founder of the company. He told me that the product was formulated based on TCM by a Dr. Yan in China where the studies were done. He evaluates formulas and products and distributes them to his network of doctors for testing at San Francisco general and elsewhere in the bay area. I realize that this is not the level of proof we are looking for here in the west but as he pointed out, the Chinese do just fine with their system.
Born 1948. Diagnosed 2011. DBS ON 7/17. Taking cd/ld 200 MG at 6 am, 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm. Finasteride 5 mg, Life Extension Mix and Once-Daily Health Booster, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer with BioPQQ, Optimized Curcumin (longvida), Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract with Resveratrol, Vectomega-3, Vit D3 5000U,Lithium orotate 5 mg, AMPK Activator, Kefiran, N-Acetyl-L- Cysteine (NAC), Tri-Magnesium, Advanced NeuroPro, Duozyme,
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Updated 9/21/17.
GerryW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Tupelo3 (02-11-2014), wxxu (02-12-2014)