View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 01:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryW View Post
I spent quite some time talking to Jim English, founder of the company. He told me that the product was formulated based on TCM by a Dr. Yan in China where the studies were done. He evaluates formulas and products and distributes them to his network of doctors for testing at San Francisco general and elsewhere in the bay area. I realize that this is not the level of proof we are looking for here in the west but as he pointed out, the Chinese do just fine with their system.
It seems what packed in this formula are those very popular traditional Chinese herbs. Astragalus root (Radix Astragali) is an excellent immune regulator & etc. as the key ingredient which I use (in soup) myself in winter time. The others are heavily packed with herbs for blood & "qi" circulations, such as San-Qi Ginseng root (Radix Pseudoginseng, not Ginseng), Dong-Quai root (Radix Angelicae Sinensis), Codonopsis root (Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae) and Red-Rooted Sage root (Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae). I think this pill will make you quite rejuvenated!
wxxu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote