View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_George View Post
Did a search on the forum and, while I found references to NLP and the Andreas', didn't find the phrase.

Is anyone using Connirae's Andreas' "Core Transformation" process in working with PD, either their own or someone else's?

If so, I'm interested in comparing notes on your experiences with it.

George

BTW, hello to reverrt (sic?).. I've seen you around in many of the same old places, and totally agree with your post on avoiding gluten. I have not had any wheat, rye, oats or barley products in over 25 years, the only dairy I do is yogurt, and I went vegetarian 9 months ago to conserve my energy. How you doing?
Sorry for not putting a link to the Andreas' site re: Core Transformation.

It is a process that is very powerful and one I am exploring using with PD (I am my own guinea pig)

Google: coretransformation.org

(this is NOT an affiliate link, but apparently I haven't posted often enough to be permitted to post links yet))

It is simple enough to learn from the book, or a recorded/ live training.

It is one of a handful of process tools I have found (among the strongest) that is actually more effective than what *looks* to be hype.

Here's one of the reviews of the process- the review that best fits my own experience with using it.

"I am astounded. Suddenly we have a bridge from psychopathology (or plain human problems) to enlightenment. There it stands, every beam in place and traffic already passing over it. I know therapist types will make ready use of it, and I hope religions will embrace the profound implications of this fine new bridge into their territory.”
—Wilson Van Dusen, Ph.D
former Chief Psychologist at Mendocino State Hospital, CA

If anyone would like to explore its use with PD, please private message me. I'm thinking of setting up a blog to track my experience with it & PD.

Full disclosure: I have Skyped with Connirae, written an article for their blog (12/13), and have used the process in my coaching practice (AM now semi- retired) I am NOT offering sessions using it, but am most interested in using it as a research tool into its use (think of it like EFT-- helpful but not likely curative) in managing the challenges of PD. (how about using it with the motivation to exercise?-- do any other PWP have issues with that? <grin>)
Curious_George is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote