View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambledog View Post
Had glandular fever in early 20s, dx coeliac in 30s, milk intolerant simce early 30s, degenerative disc disease in lumbar and cervical spine since late 30s, arthritis mildly for few years before PFOA dx in 2011 after arthroscopy that caused CRPS. Since CRPS, have had worsening hip and back issues along with spread to L side. Now growing arrhythmia, heawdaches etc.

Def think immune system involved.

Sorry it's terse, blinking awful day, can hardly move.

Bram.
Hi Bram,

Wow. You've been through so much, and again,with so many inflammatory diseases. Once surgery or trauma happens CRPS goes nuts in most of us. I know of a lot of people with migraine issues but fortunately for me I have managed to maintain with the meds I have and I wonder if getting worn down causes immune system issues or if it's more direct than that?

No worries about being terse! That is part of CRPS for me... I wouldn't know how else to get through some of the more painful moments... CRPS is EXTREMELY terse, and I have that tone too sometimes, but it doesn't define who we are, just how it is, and it's okay...Praying for a relief for you today.

Hana
Hana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (02-13-2014)