View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default vibrations

What are the tests for this kind of neuropathy? I was told I have motor and sensory neuropathy HOWEVER the other day the dr said neuropathy only goes up to the knees. I don't think so... I don't know why this has taken off

I had my neck overstretched and pain and also had my back stretched on the flexion-distraction table. I still wonder if any of this has to do with all the shaking going on now. Or just the neuropathy decide to get more intense.
If I cross my legs, I feel it in my legs trembling away if I lay my hand up against something same thing. I feel it up my legs and hands besides inside then on top of that I get the deep buzz over and over so many kinds of sensations going on

I wake up at night and feel it in my upper back and head. I have a strange disconnect in my body. I can touch my face and get symptoms running down my legs. When I went for a session of acupuncture she put some needles in my head and waves ran down my body I don't know if that was normal but was really freaking. Can someone have all 3 kinds of neuropathy?

I had an EEG yesterday as developed myoclonic jerks in the am. I hope that stays that way... I really wonder if I have a disease of some kind as have so much tingling now. When all this started I felt some vibration... mostly felt it in my lips. I just fear pain all over I don't think I could deal with this as don't do well on drugs.
IllPn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote