View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 07:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for all your inputs/comments. It gives me so much information. My pharmacy here is not very helpful. I went to the TSA website and it says that one can take prescribed medicines provided it has proper prescriptions and not to be taken out from the original labels, except for gel and creams. They are very strict on gels and creams on carry ons

I was thinking of putting it in my checked in luggage the creams which i can order from here and insert the prescription inside. But its not a guarantee that the immigration will take it in without problems especially the mention of Ketamine. my cream has Ketamine.

I will think about sending it through a friend. I guess that is a viable option.

While I am really looking forward to seeing my family but with all my medications and supplements (I have to bring A LOT OF SUPPLEMENTS as some are not available in my country). I am very concerned that when they see my check in luggage, it might appear that I am some kind of a "user". It stresses me.

Thank you again.

Mary
Idiopathic PN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote