Thread: TV: Downton Abbey
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 09:40 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

I decided to look up Dan Stevens on Google.

He is the actor who played Matthew Crawley. I found his real life
photo disturbing...esp his eyes. In fact the Downton character bothered me quite a bit too, and while I was upset about his manner of leaving the show, I was quietly and secretly glad he was gone!

So I found this:
http://www.dan-stevens.co.uk/

There are discussions and comments about his new role in The Guest, where he plays a sadistic psychopath very convincingly!
His eyes played into several of the critiques and comments about it.

I found the most interesting photo was of Mrs. Hughes, in real life, as Phyllis Logan. Her portrayal of Mrs. Hughes is even more fascinating to me now, seeing that huge transformation!

Thanks, Chemar, for finding this interesting link. I really enjoyed it and am always spellbound watching Downton Abbey because of its attention to detail, and high quality all around!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (02-14-2014), Kitty (02-14-2014), Lara (02-23-2014)