Thread: Dr. Paneri
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 10:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingforacure View Post
I posted our experience here on NT-the pills we got smelled like dung, and did nothing for the PD. Granted, we didn't take them the full length of time, BUT rats got into the pills when we put them in the closet after we stopped using them, and we found two rats dead right next to the open cardboard containers of pills (pills were strewn all over the closet floor).

Normally I am the "see if it works for you" kind of person, as I realize we are all different, but two dead rats right next to the open pill containers makes me say, proceed with extreme caution. The fact that I got ZERO response to my inquiry to Paneri didn't make us feel any better, either.

And, hate to say it, but the lone video of the 80year old guy with PD who claims to have married that young nymph in the video with him, is not credible to me. Even if she really married him, any 80-year old guy would be smiling and feelin' better, Paneri pills or not.

I'd like to see who else claims to have been cured by his pills.....hellooooo?
Perhaps Paneri is onto something with the use of dung pills to begin the process of replacing gut flora. There has been much research recently linking the gut to perhaps the starting point of Parkinson's. Marrying a younger wife is not necessarily a bad idea especially if she knows how to cook Ayurvedic foods which is apparently the diet used. Just sayin . . .
zanpar321 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote