Thread: Possible MS
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 10:55 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My lesions aren't in the typical area of MS lesions for the most part...but I have many symptoms associated with the disease. I have a mild case, and am no longer on a disease modifying drug. It took my legs locking to get a definite diagnosis after being told it was migraines, fibro (which I also have), etc.
It's a matter of making sure it isn't one of many other diseases, such as Lyme, that could cause the similar symptoms.

Keep a symptom journal with dates of onset and dissipation for your appointments. But try also not to allow these symptoms to run your life. It is difficult when you want an answer not to think of what is going on. But it took many of us years to get an answer. Some of us took that time obsessing about it, researching like crazy...and some attempted to live their best lives despite the various symptoms.

Keep us up to date...we're here with lots of info and support. I learned a lot from people on this site, and gotten through a lot of misery too, thanks to the hugs from friends here.
ANNagain (02-20-2014), Erika (02-14-2014), SallyC (02-14-2014)