View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 02:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi, I have a long list...........

Let's see if I can remember them all. Most of them are about inflammation.

Age 7: Chicken pox. I mention that because....

Age 15: Shingles twice (1 severe breakout in 2 dif places...1 other minor breakout)

Age 16-26: Torn Disc in my back for 10 yrs. Didn't know til age 26. Had IDET surgery. Had LOTS of treatments before that didn't work. Carpal Tunnel x 2, Tennis Elbow

Early 20's: Sprained Neck thanks to Chiropractor. Pulled every muscle on the left side of my neck from front to back.

Age 27 (2003): Found out I had arthritis in every disc in my neck. Migraines because of it. Fusion Surgery followed. I was told I had the neck of a 60 year old.

Aug 2005: Got RSD and in early 2006 it spread.

Nov 2011: Severe back pain. A doctor told me it was due to all the scar tissue from 3 SCS surgeries. That's a lot of inflammation. I can't even stand up right now if I had to.

Years ago I dislocated my leg just by sleeping on it.

In the back of my mind I've always thought that something was wrong with my body. I've had 1 pain condition after another and I currently have 3. 2 are constant my neck is occasional pain. I thought maybe it had something to do with my height. I might have grown to fast. I shot up to 5ft 11 inches. Could cause joint and muscle problems.

I'll never know...................Heather
Spread in 2006 and Jan 2014
Both legs, arms.
Chronic pain going back to 1992

heatherg23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hana (02-14-2014)