View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 03:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
If you can't take his behavior, leave the room and just don't talk to him or listen. Get him to the doctor. If your family doesn't support this, walk away, and just ignore him. go to another room, leave the house. He will get the point if no one listens. He should not drive in his mental state. He doesn't sound stable enough to..just my opinion. If he is like this in public he would be considered to be" not stable." I don't know if his Christian background would help at this point. I really do think his doctor should be involved. I am so sorry you have a difficult family member. I had issues with my mother that were hard to put up with as well, so I do understand. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. ginnie
Ginnie,thank you..I know you are right.He is unstable.i spoke to my husband about this again..he said no one in the family will support that..I told him I will not put up with this behavior any more.What do I have to lose.I want to report him to DMV..before something bad happens.I feel he has lost his mind.He cannot remember if he spoke to anyone that day.He writes it down and has to look it up.He is crazy about woman..When he was in the hospital about 3 months ago these so called nurses,lead him to believe that they wanted him..they kissed him...then one of them gave there phone number to him..one of them were in there 30s and the other in there 60s..all he talks about how they want him.THey wanted more than a really nice kiss..And so does he..I think I should report these nurses....he is out of control.he has nothing good to say about my husband or I...but then all bees and honey to our faces..makes me so mad...thanks for letting me vent..
moosey2me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote