View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 05:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

" Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest".

Thats what the bible says, for those distraught...and if your feeling suicidal distraught's a good word....

speaking as one who survived a suicide atempt...in the depth of despair........ sanctuary or a haven of comfort is not around its all negativity

I will ask you all to think of an important time in your life................

maybe a holiday you plan.....or sad news of serious ill health of someone you know.

what happens in both tradagey and euphoria is assimilation...........you start noticing things around you are the same.............someone else has cancer.......Florida is on tv all the time...........

in truth we decipher what we see and hear...it would take place without our planned holiday...or relatives ill health...but beause its on our minds we see things in minute detail and more often

19 years on and with honesty.....at the time of my atempt it was in my head thinking death and planning my demise..............[never aired that before]

my thoughts and believe me they were mine and no others........perpetuated to my action.................

was that anxiety...depression...spontinaty...desperation... fear...

YES ALL OF THEM/.........................Do i regret it yes,,,,,,,,,[because i failed]

failure made me realise the hurt......the hurt i never saw whilst consumed with the thought of death by my own hand...........a spell that consumed my thoughts for some days leading up to the act.

some say its just an act of selfishness
....................may be it is.............or maybe its an ultimatte act of self-ness.................one split second of thinking of yourself...[even if the thought is unwell................" Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest".

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-14-2014), barbo (02-14-2014), eva5667faliure (02-15-2014), ger715 (02-15-2014), Koala77 (02-16-2014)