View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 06:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Manipulative is a great description of the lure suidal thinking has....its like a lament...an open fire burning,,,,a strong coffee...a beautiful sunrise or sunset...its birds singing on a crisp morning....................................

WAIT.....................All these things depict a sereene and happy life.....................its the flick of a coin heads or tails..............

one day these scenes lift us and enthrawl us with happiness.....the next day they depress us with a misguided view that we may never witness happiness again.....

we therefore drift aimllessly into depression which polutes not only the mind but our soul....and its the disease of the soul that brings on suicidal ideology...."nobody cares" " no one understands me" "i'm on my own".................."they would be better off without me".......................

We at this stage need help....but its at this stage we dont ask for it....and nobody notices that we need it.

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-15-2014), barbo (02-14-2014), bizi (02-14-2014), eva5667faliure (02-15-2014), ger715 (02-15-2014), Koala77 (02-16-2014)