View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 12:02 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Steffi, in that "other" thread that had to be locked...I posted a reply almost immediately about my personal take on what causes PD, but I later deleted my whole reply.

I see stress as a factor in many things in life, but not as a direct cause of anything in particular. It may exacerbate health issues, as it does with PD, but I doubt that it is a direct cause...no matter what I read.

So what is SOD? I may have missed something...so I have to ask. Is this a UK thing?

We can guess and speculate on the cause of PD "until thecow3.gifcow2.gifcome home."

Personally, and in the most simplistic way of explanation, I believe it is rooted in the environment and our individual human predisposition to chemistry change, as well as the way our personal chemistry processes that environmental factor; e.g. toxins.
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote