View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 08:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I hope your dental/gum procedure goes well Synnove. If you have an idea what caused it and are willing to talk a little about it, please let us know. No doubt the autoimmune stuff played some role.

I too am having all sorts of weird health problems. Now they say I might have IC, a painful bladder condition. And apparently it was on the Sjo. syndrome website that those with this autoimmune condition are slightly more prone to it.

WTH? I now agree with the SS Society that there is huge misconception out there even among doctors who should know better that Sjogrens Syndrome is only about dry eyes and dry mouth.

I read constantly about health conditions and one time we had a painter in the house and he mistook me for a medical doctor. I just laughed. It was the medical type books everywhere! These days I feel like saying....I'm just covering my you know what cause I'm tired of doctors who know so little of my condition (s) and don't even have the decently to refer me if they don't know something or even look it up ANYTHInG that would help.

Very sorry to hear about you possibly having arthritis. So painful. There is lots of discussion out there about staying away from sugar! I find that I crave it when I'm in pain. And my husband is a sugarholic. Ugh. But, I think I'm noticing slightly less overall pain when I manage to stay away from it for several days in a row.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Synnove (02-15-2014)