View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 08:44 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

your're going to waste a lot of time imho trying to find a quick "cure" for your pd, assuming you have pd. keep in mind you're posting information that has been known for years, not just manganese but excessive iron has been researched as a possible cause of PD and iron chelation tested to see if pd can be reversed - didn't work - you can find this info very easily if you did a little more research, read a general history on pd. i tried chelation therapy soon after my diagnosis, went to a MD who gave expensive IV's, then switched to a do it yourself method which involved taking chelating drugs orally every 4 hours, one was a prescription drug for which my neuro wrote me a RX. i had urine and hair mineral analyses done and the only metal i was high in was titanium, i had titanium crowns, allergic to gold and broke composite crowns.
stopped after a month, i was exhausted. 12 years after diagnosis, i have pd.

best of luck in your "search" but keep in mind that the obvious causes and treatments for pd were tested years ago. welders have sued manufacturers of getting pd from manganese poisoning but if it were a major cause of pd that would have been noticed years ago by there being clusters of pd by profession.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dilmar (02-16-2014)