Thread: New here :)
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 05:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you all for the welcome

I haven't had B12 tested I don't think. I am now on tablets for the vitamin d though.

I was looking at the date today and realised that this time exactly two months from now I will have an answer (or maybe not lol!!) But I do believe I will have, being realistic about everything.

I realised today I do the substitution thing with names too - for example Philip Rath might become Peter Rich - still P and R, but not quite the same!

The parking meter/phone substitution is completely logical!! Same as the washing machine/bath one. Is this a common thing with MS? So would it be classified as a symptom and not just a coincidence?? Should I mention that to the neuro when I go back?

I have also noticed a pressure in my eyes every now and then. Not painful, just almost as though my eyes "distort" for a few moments. Like pressure from inside pushing outwards, if that makes sense. Not sure if that is anything either. I just put that down to the fact that I am tired.

Thank you all for making me feel welcome here. It is really lovely to have somewhere that I can actually 'talk' about this stuff, as it is not something I can discuss with friends and family at length, because I don't feel fully armed with enough information, nor do I have a definite diagnosis yet, so feel a little askew.

I will more than likely be posting a few things here and there as I think of them, and will also be having a read through the forum itself to hopefully glean some useful information and possibly offer something to someone else in a different situation

Thanks again

C
christobelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (02-18-2014), Erika (02-17-2014), SallyC (02-17-2014)