View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 11:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hinz protocol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanpar321 View Post
I came across that also but apparently in some cases manganese poisoned people do respond to L-DOPA so that is not a hard rule. I was diagnosed 3.5 years ago and don't take any meds yet but may need to now as the tremors have increased the past few months. Maybe I should try to get a datscan but don't' know where to get it. Any suggestions

Also, how is the Hinz protocol going? How long have you been doing that? Does it help?
The Hinz protocol works great. I have been doing it for a couple of years and it abolishes my symptoms. Nor do I seem to have progressed despite having mostly the PIGD version of PD that progresses faster. My only complaints are the cost because I require so much ( 9 tsp of macuna, 5 tbl of tyrosine, 6 capsules of cysteine, 1 capsule of 5-HTP daily) and the inconvenience of having to mix the powders every 3 hours.

If you do a search for Hinz it will bring up my past comments.
Born 1948. Diagnosed 2011. DBS ON 7/17. Taking cd/ld 200 MG at 6 am, 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm. Finasteride 5 mg, Life Extension Mix and Once-Daily Health Booster, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer with BioPQQ, Optimized Curcumin (longvida), Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract with Resveratrol, Vectomega-3, Vit D3 5000U,Lithium orotate 5 mg, AMPK Activator, Kefiran, N-Acetyl-L- Cysteine (NAC), Tri-Magnesium, Advanced NeuroPro, Duozyme,
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Updated 9/21/17.
GerryW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote