View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 01:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs down Disturbing no function

Thank's everyoneI am going on four month's of no functioning. I am now confined to my bed cause these drugs have my brain/head so messed up I get dizzy. The SNRI just stopped working for me while I was taking them. I am so lost, I thought this roller coaster was settled down and I am back where I started but added brain zaps.

My psych is now got me as a lab rat on some brand new SNRI that has no reviews etc. I lost my insurance cause I am too sick to do ANY paper work or sit up. I would love to go back to how I was 5 month's ago! It was like a tease. I think the poison (medication)is just a set up for failure in my eyes. Have to keep switching it every time one stops working!

This is just the worst thing for anyone to experience on a yearly bases! And not even be able to smile anymore. Sorry everyone but I cannot remember the last time I got to leave my bed besides to run into a wall on the way to the bathroom etc! I'm not laughing anymore! SUX

Symptoms: Physical: I am always cold in any season!!I cannot tolerate anything pressure on my head(sun glasses,hats)longer then a hour,Lock jaw/Displaced TMJ, Dropsey, Hands go numb, Arms go numb, back of head numb (when asleep),Muscle spasms in face & upper body,migraines, concentration headaches, dizziness, nausea, neck and back trauma (from accident), tinnitus, extreme light sensitivity, noise sensitivity, EXTREME fatigue, impaired vestibular system, balance off, Pupils NEVER equal, disrupted sleep cycles,speech problems.

Cognitive: Cognitive Behavior, Brain fog, impulsivity, speech problems, word finding problems, slowed processing speeds, impaired visual memory, impaired complex attention

Emotional: Unable to handle stress or overstimulation without getting extremely irritable or angry, easily overstimulated, MAJOR depression, major anxiety, Panic attacks

Treatment so far: Treatment for PCS,PTSD,Depression & panic,Vestibular therapy, Physical therapy, Vitamin Schedule,Walking,No Dairy, No eggs, No caffeine, No artificial coloring, Sleep with 2 pillows, Very little sugars consumed, Eat healthy,No alcohol, Medications, limit stress and overstimulation.

~*~Learn to treasure yourself and your Divinity. Be willing to accept yourself completely. Be yourself, be graceful, be kind, be wild, be weird ... be true to yourself~*~
MiaVita2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote