View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 02:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

SO TRUE Dr. Smith! I never thought of it that way. Instead of switching doctors continously, I am learning to be my own advocate. My binder of medical records is the size of The Odyssey these days! Now if I could figure out what is causing my neuropathy, it would really help..

Spoke to my doctor and she wants me to try Lexapro so here we go again...hoping this one works? I really want to be off all meds but hearing what you and others are on Susanne C. makes me change my tune. It sounds like meds are going to be a part of my life now and that they can help improve my quality of life.

Yesterday I tried to stop taking the Tramadol and ended up in worse shape. Sometimes I think in the back of my mind the meds are contributing to my inability to get better. It does not sound like this way of thinking is going to help from what you all are telling me.

I am on Synthroid 50mg 1x day, Linzess 290mg 1x day (for constipation but I usually end up with diarrhea from it), and Tramadol 50-100mg a day depending on the day. Plus I am taking all the vitamin supplements Mrs. D has on the sticky thread.

Thanks again Kitts, Susanne and Dr.Smith. If any of you have any experience with Lexapro love to hear your story!
cat1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (02-17-2014)