View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 04:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default do you think i have tourettes?

for 19 days I have experienced some tics. it isn't severe or anything but it's just twitching. not a lot or anything to go crazy over wich I have gone very crazy over. I've been making drs appointments like crazy and begging for medicine and they said I don't got tics when i'm giving them the symptoms. they just don't listen. my symptoms are:
leg twitching
arm twitching
facial tingling
urge to cough (premonitory urge I think)
hot flashes that come with nausea and dizziness and stomach pain and gas(this has been going on for a while but it was an urge and not the actual hot flash)
eye blinking(not a lot. just mabey when i'm sleepy or whatever)
it's worse at night too and when i'm sleepy. I have ocd I think. I do worry about little things. I try not to worry tho. I get an mri in 2 days so it's a good thing I've survived. I don't know if i'm getting worse. that's why I need medicine. I told my doctor the symptoms and she sent me to the neurologist and he said i'm fine and they scheduled an mri anyways and I went to the doctor again and she said i'm fine because the neurologist says i'm fine. my face is tingling right now. it's 4:00 so usually around this time or whatever, it happens. do I have tics or tourettes or whatever.
acdcfan19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote