View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 09:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default RE Heather

I too have lost many relationships due to this HORRIABLE illness weather it be my own sister who I already did not get along with or even trust (who I call my parents other daughter lol) making fun of the way I walk actually mocking me calling me a liar & saying nothing was wrong with me, strangers on the street giving me strange looks, making comments under their breath, guys not wanting to even date me because Im not active enough, or Im in too much pain all the time so I'm not worth the headach or stress for someone to even date, like I didnt already feel low enough about myself or the way I walk or the way I look. I've learned to put walls upon walls up just to not get hurt because I've been hurt to many times in my life but espically since my life suddenly changed almost 10yrs ago from this RSD/CRPS.
Although we can not pick our family's unless we're marring into them we can pick our friends & my thoughts Heather is you have enough to deal with & although you've known these 2 women for years they dont deserve you to even call them friends because they are not anything close to a friend if they can do that not once but twice if not more, thats just wrong & hurtful. I think you would feel better speaking your mind to them & get it off your chest. I know it may not be an easy thing but I think you will feel a load lifted.
) since 2004
HIP DYSPLASIA(right side), hip turned & tilted into back & aprox 2in higher than left side; <wear a shoe lift>
ARTHRITIS in both hips & Pelvis; Both Ball Joints are Deteriorating; SIATICA (both sides now) & EPILEPSY
HeidiB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (02-19-2014), moosey2me (02-18-2014)