Thread: About mothers
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 06:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

We were only a year apart in age Alffe and we had such a good brother-sister relationship. He wanted to be a baseball player and his whole life revolved around baseball. My mom and I went to almost every single game all the way from Little League to Babe Ruth. He had everything going for him and was such a great pitcher that no one could even hit his pitches. He worked out and treated his body like a temple because he said he was going to pitch for the NY Yankees one day.

But what happened? The day he did "it" was the day he graduated from middle school. He was so excited about pitching high school baseball in the fall. We talked about it many many times and he said he was going to work out all summer and be prepared mentally and physically to make the team. We were all so proud of him at the graduation because even though he played baseball he still was an honor student. He wanted to go college and study engineering and of course play baseball. We all went out to dinner that night and went to bed. Then in the morning I found him.

I remember when the police came and my mom told me to go upstairs. I heard all the questions being asked and all I remember my mom and dad saying were no, we didn't know. Many many nights I heard my mom and dad talking about it and my mom kept saying we should have known, we could have helped him. But they didn't know anything was wrong or what made him snap. He had the whole world laid out in front of him.

I just hope that God gave him a break and let him into heaven even though he did "it". And now my mom and dad are watching him play God's baseball.

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote