Thread: neck questions
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 11:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sham0968 View Post
I am new here and I am having a lot of different symptoms. I am going to be going to a new neuro soon. I am to be tested for MG and MS. The MRI of MS was negative so far but I realize that does not mean that I don't have it. It is a waiting game. I do know that MRI showed degenerative disk disease and Spinal stenosis. I had told the doctors that I have had muscle spasms since I was a teenager. They use to be real bad but I started massaging my neck and I work the pain out. Since 2006 I have not been able to write. I will start out writing fine but after a few minutes, I cant..It hurts too bad and turns to scribble scratch. I thought that it was carpel tunnel in my hands but then I noticed that it was in my left hand too. Then my jaw started getting tired when I chewed meat. So I started getting choked and doctor did test and showed that I had no swallowing problems. Now I have problems at times with fruit and nuts toos. My neck is stiff and hurts all of the time now. I can barley turn it too look to the side and I will not drive a long vechicle. I still massage my neck but it does not good and if I forget and turn it sends sharp pain. Even though I massage it and it realeases some. I also have tingling in my shoulder and neck in that spot. Could the chewing problems and the writing problems be caused from degerative diease if it is in my neck too. They did not check my neck just my back but I am wondering about this.
I think you need a really, really good neurologist. I am very sorry for your situation and wish you the best!
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote