View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 09:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeidiB View Post
I too have lost many relationships due to this HORRIABLE illness weather it be my own sister who I already did not get along with or even trust (who I call my parents other daughter lol) making fun of the way I walk actually mocking me calling me a liar & saying nothing was wrong with me, strangers on the street giving me strange looks, making comments under their breath, guys not wanting to even date me because Im not active enough, or Im in too much pain all the time so I'm not worth the headach or stress for someone to even date, like I didnt already feel low enough about myself or the way I walk or the way I look. I've learned to put walls upon walls up just to not get hurt because I've been hurt to many times in my life but espically since my life suddenly changed almost 10yrs ago from this RSD/CRPS.
Although we can not pick our family's unless we're marring into them we can pick our friends & my thoughts Heather is you have enough to deal with & although you've known these 2 women for years they dont deserve you to even call them friends because they are not anything close to a friend if they can do that not once but twice if not more, thats just wrong & hurtful. I think you would feel better speaking your mind to them & get it off your chest. I know it may not be an easy thing but I think you will feel a load lifted.
I am sorry this is terrible..Family should be there,but I guess they are too busy to even want to understand.My own son cannot be bothered.Todays world is uncaring...Just remember some day this can happen to them..You know its so strange that we try to reach out to tell others about our illness and they hear you but they don't.I know sometimes my pain is so high,that I feel emotionly off,and they think I am nutts.Any way you Ladies are very pretty by your pictures,but rember it really counts for who you are on the inside..I know from talking here,YOU BOTH are beautiful on the inside and out..You both are caring and giving.So anyway I want you both to know WE ALL HERE LOVE YA,AND YOU MATTER TO US....
moosey2me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
HeidiB (02-18-2014), PamelaJune (02-18-2014)