View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 08:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

react very much to milk too, and I did read a newish article (abstract) from sweden where they found that the villi rect to casein just like to gluten is many celiacs........
My daughter is positive to anticasalbumin antibodies and in the past they did those tests here for celiac, but hten discontinued them and now they just do the Ttg and antigliadin tests.

Also, I react to yeast as I did have a high IgG to yeast. I react to citric acid too as this is made from....guess what. I get gluten-like symptoms from citric acid.

I had to quit baking bread with gluten as I would burn in my skin constantly from the dust in the air just from baking once a week. I poured the flour carefully into the bowl of the machine that kneads the dough.

I think digestive enzymes are made from--guess what. yeast or mold.

I think you should try to avoid all casein and milk and all yeast and derivatives of yeast.
There was an article in The Lancet that yeast acts int he gut just like gluten in some patients.
That includes mold, by the way.
Candida should theorethically harm you too...(I had to take a homeopathic yeast remedymyself. It even cleared my scalp and ear itching. I do have to repeat it sometimes. )
nora
northernlights is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote