Thread: Fun with flares
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 06:40 PM
anon6715

anon6715

Default Fun with flares

On Tuesday night I bashed my finger a wee bit. It was pretty hard but it didn't leave a mark. Of course, it was a finger on my right hand, you guessed it, my CRiPSy hand. Well, since last night my entire arm has been extra painful in all sorts of ways - allodynia, burning, stabbing, crushing, etc - you guys know the symptoms. Everything has been intensified so much since last night. It has been so bad I had to take off from work today. I hate doing that. One of my big fears is that I will get to the point where I am no longer able to work. As it is now, it is a big struggle every day.

I have been taking tramadol today and have had no pain reduction though it did allow me a short..erm...not a nap exactly. I get in this state with tramadol; I am not quite asleep but so very nearly asleep. I would prefer an actual nap but a wee tram daze is a bit of rest at least.

Now it is getting late (after 11:30pm here in London). I am still in much more pain than 'usual'. Does anyone have any magic cures that would make me fit for work by morning?

I will probably wind up dragging myself in but right now I just don't see how.

Okay, sorry for the whinge but it feels better getting it out sometimes. Thanks for reading it.

Kim

Last edited by anon6715; 02-19-2014 at 06:57 PM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Russell (02-22-2014)