View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 01:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Vrae recently made a post with a link to a nursing CEU on CRPS.

I encouraged my 18 yo son to read it and "joked" that there would be a quiz after it. No, I wasn't going to ask him to take the nursing CEU quiz, I just meant there was a certain line in it that I KNEW he would comment on IF he actually read it. He is after me to quit smoking and is currently grounded for drinking my diet coke on me, so I expected him to immediately comment on the nursing recommendation that CRPS patients should be cautioned to avoid caffeine and nicotine. He kept telling me that he had read it, but didn't comment on the caffeine/nicotine so I KNEW that he hadn't read it.

Az,
Every time I read that letter I think the same thing.......that's what I want my family and friends to read and UNDERSTAND. If they half ***** read it, or read it and don't "get" it, I'm not ahead of the game. If they think it's a ploy for sympathy, I'm worse off. Oh, but if they actually "got" it ! That would be great ! I emailed it to my sister, my husband, and my parents a few years ago, but no one even commented on it, so I don't think they "got" it.

It's worth a shot.

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (02-20-2014)