View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 11:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, so sorry about your accident. I had a freak fall outside my home Oct. 25, 2013 and hit my right temple. I, too, didn't realize I was knocked out but my time line has about 10-15 minutes missing. I knocked my jaw out too and couldn't close my mouth at the time . . .

I see a chiro, dr and am about to see an osteopath dr. to help me heal. I've let my photography business be on hold for now except for a couple clients that I have had long term . . . I may have to let that go too . . .

Anyways, just want you to know I'm here, shouldn't be on the computer, but am getting better at staying off as I have learned to crochet to pass the time.

Make sure you get your Omega 3s with EPA and DHA, a good vitamin and coconut oil to help absorb the omega 3s. It is the fish oil that helped stop the flickering in my vision . . .

Anyhow, just wanted you to know it's best to rest. I fought for 3 months because I was such a busy person to try and feel better than I was and now have submitted to this being a resting season in my life.
budeb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote