View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 02:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had to laugh when I saw your post on my thread, as I just responded to yours. I have not incorporated vitamins into my meds, and I'm beginning to see through the threads on here, that I definitely need to incorporate them into my daily regimen. I rested after my accident, but no one told me to avoid screens until this week, so I was physically resting, not cognitively resting. I'm working on it, but I'm ADHD as well, and sitting still and not doing much doesn't bide well for me. Perhaps I too should take up knitting or crocheting, I like keeping busy, and I'm fighting the urge constantly to do something, anything. Having your own business must be very difficult for you during this time. I miss work, my neuropsychologist tells me that losing it was a gift in disguise. I still get short term disability, and I don't have the stress of needing to get back to work right away. But I like running on a schedule, and living with PCS the only schedule I have is the one my brain gives me everyday.
JulesK389 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote