View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you. I'm actually trying to schedule my time out now and push. Its hard aside from the pain as I have been dizzy/spacy but making small steps. This morning I thought I was stuck in the grocery store from leg pain but pushed through.I think from all the laying my neck and back is so sore like I have a hard time keeping my head up. Its a vicious cycle. I just fear making anything worse. Its weird as my lower for 3 months was only issue and now I have upper pain but still the left leg is the major. The boot was given to me 3 months ago by the ortho as when this started we thought it was an over use exercise injury and then the months past of tests with changing dx like tts and I stayed in the boot until a week ago because of fear even after the nerve issue. Regardless of issue your ankle/foot is in a weird position and its hard to readjust but doing it. I would love to learn to swim when I'm farther along out of bed as I will never run again.
Jarette I know that having your feet up is good for circulation and to help with water retension. In my recovery from an eating disorder I had to have them up and it helped with the pain. Have you talked to your doc about the veins? I was reading at the docs that in some can cause pain.
Thanks again
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote