View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 03:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylanka View Post
It's a big problem when totally unrelated data and reserach are sued to support a hypothesis.

The internet is great for something but it can also confuse,especially a little big of knowledge isn't the same thing as having the right amount of understanding ofa topic to really understand it in all its complexity.

I think you cand ask the question, but to expect the answer to come in a quick web link simply isn't going happen.

I would love this to be the missing liking to the PDpuzzle, I really would, but we are so different and science is only just starting to understand the reasons why a condition can have multiple causes. I think PD will eventually be on of those, and perhaps this will be one of our answers.

I caught a answers to a similar question, from this forum, being cited elsewhere to support a hypothesis. It was never meant to do that, so I am writing this for anyone who may see these being used in the say way. It's not evidence, its not even hypothesis, it is supposition, by people like me, who are hungry to find answers that other sources are not giving.

Please don't cite posts as evidence, and yes I am looking at someone posting on this thread.
I agree that PD will eventually be very treatable via multiple means as there do seem to be multiple causes (head injuries, toxins, stress etc.). All of us here are looking for answers, some which may be right in front of us (or not), while others will perhaps be discovered based on hypothesis that are presented here and elsewhere.
zanpar321 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote