View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 06:00 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the replies! As difficult as it was, I have decided to stop boxing completely, it was my hobby and my passion but it's not worth it at these costs. In terms of the symptoms the first 2-3 months were major headaches, fatigue, dizziness and very sensitive to noise. The chiropractor was the usual neck popping, but he did do some upper neck massages, but I didn't feel a lot of difference. Now I just feel the pulse from the headache when I lie down. One other point in March when I was fighting I weighed 152IB, last month I was 182. So now I'm eating a lot more healthier and have lost 4 pounds in the last couple of weeks. Yesterday I had a 4 mile walk and didn't feel any symptoms when walking, only when I get back home I feel foggy and a bit dizzy. This usually happens after my walks. But this morning I felt great. I think the only time the symptoms return are after light exercise, nothing major just fogginess and dizziness. I think you make a great point with posture, I do find myself slouching more in class and when I sleep I'm constantly turning to find a comfortable position. What do you recommend at this point? Again, thanks for the reply!
Albert10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote