Old 02-22-2014, 09:39 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Pam,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Wren, you are a beautiful person with a wealth of wisdom that you so kindly share to fellow NT'rs. I'm not sure if you are fond of music, but I'm going to direct you to a song by Robbie Williams that I have been singing to myself all week long after a prolonged bitter and personal attack in the form of written emails from my 2 horrid sisters in law. Can you hear him singing it in your mind now, "I get knocked down, but I get up again... Never gonna bring me down. It's going over and over in my mind and I hope now in yours. Small minded bitter and twisted people fight you to the corner and they thrive in beating you down, don't give them any satisfaction, try this one on for size, I'm not responding to their vitriol, I haven't replied and they are outdoing themselves in the bitterness they have been pouring into the written word. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny, but, I'm singing along with Robbie Williams, after I finish singing I'm never gonna let you bring me down, I sing "let me entertain you". Life is a song Wren, and you have a beautiful song to sing, so please keep singing and sharing your song with us

What a beautiful idea.....singing.... the words....etc. GReaaat...need to "get up again". How befitting.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-23-2014), barbo (02-23-2014), Koala77 (02-23-2014), Lara (02-23-2014), Wren (02-23-2014)