Thread: anyone feel?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 01:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks so much. My neuro has my taking caltrate +D for
Calcium supplements. I also take krill oil daily. Going to buy an omega 3 next. Also take B complex daily. A ferrous sulfate for aniema which is getting better now blood test have shown. I take 1 a day of iron. I try to drink an ensure with my prednisone and azathioprine mornings it helps coat the stomach. Then again I take famotidine for heartburn and acid relic. Could it be that has caused not enough stomach acid. My primary tried putting me on omnepazoli but my neuro said no to it. Mestinon has never bothered me. Before all the other meds I only took mestinon and mestinon timespan. Then aspiration pnuemonia led me into a crisis. They hit me with 60mg prednisone. 5 IVIGs. Then 10 plex to bring back my swallowing. This fall I felt good. I mean I still had flares and symptoms but not nauseated and sick every other night. I was on the same meds only 60/20 prednisone alternate days.
Less mestinon but tapering made me take an extra 1 1/2 a day.Hoping to get that IVIG and be able to wean off.prednisone more. Thanks again. I will talk to my neuro.
I try to drink enough water but one never knows. I do drink at least half a cup of coconut water daily...
huntress is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote