View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 06:47 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hello Wren (special hugs my friend ) Lara, Alfee, Barbo and others.

I am so sorry that you are feeling glum dear Wren. I hope the wind blows away whatever nasty words are darkening your days.

Like Lara, I live where the skies are blue and the sun is shining, and I've been spending time on the beach and camping out under the stars at night. Not every night, but at least a couple each week. We've been (hubby & I) traveling the countryside, mostly up and down the beautiful east coast where some of our most beautiful beaches hide, but other places too. One night we even watched the fairy penguins come back from sea and feed their little babies. They were ever so beautifukl andan experience I won't soon forget.

Because summer nights are the best time to see them, I have been chasing the elusive Aurora Australis with my camera. .... you would all know your own version as the Aurora Borialis or the northern lights and I am determined to catch the best aurora photograph of all times. There is one visible tonight but hubby and I have been out all day (daughter's birthday) and we were both too worn out to pack our van and go off to do some night photography tonight.... next aurora hopefully. I already have some lovely photos in my camera but if I hit the jackpot, I will be sure to share them with you.

I do hope that you are feeling better now dear wren. Sending hugs from afar ......

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-23-2014), ger715 (02-23-2014), Lara (02-23-2014), PamelaJune (02-23-2014), pooh_ac (02-23-2014), Wren (02-23-2014)